Align Your Strategy to Cost Effectively Transition from Late Life Operations to Decom & Abandonment
Check out the 100+ leading names already confirmed at this year's only Offshore Asset Retirement Conference:
8 tickets remaining & just 1 week to go - secure your place now to hear from the industry's end of life pioneers
Explore the key themes addressed in-depth at this year's only dedicated asset retirement meeting:
Connecting decommissioning & abandonment (D&A) with end of life operations as part of an integrated asset retirement strategy is imperative for the industry to drive efficiencies and cost reductions. As such, DecomWorld have developed the Offshore Asset Retirement Conference, North Sea which is driving this critical shift in the decommissioning & abandonment market.
- Get exclusive insight into how the Wood Review will impact decommissioning regulation and your end of life strategy
- Hear from leading global decommissioning managers to understand how you can streamline your approach for cost effective asset retirement
- Understand how you can work with your design, operations and COP teams to seamlessly transition to decommissioning
- Apply innovative rig-less well P&A technology to your abandonment projects in order to reduce cost and time
- Address the major HSE issues in your decommissioning program to minimize risk to people and the environment
D&A to Asset Retirement: Why the Shift?
Typically D&A activity is viewed as an isolated event or project which is entirely separate from production. Operators are now starting to change their viewpoint and strategy. The OARC 2014 is here to drive forward this shift, to ensure you reap the long term benefits associated with a robust asset retirement strategy.
Here's why it matters to you:
- Post-Wood Review drive to maximise North Sea resources means there is a need to approach D&A in the wider context as part of end of field life management
- Critical need to reduce escalating D&A costs as the North Sea industry approaches the £35bn decommissioning and abandonment challenge
- The only way to achieve economies of scale, and with up to 478 platforms reported to need removing before 2045, it's never been a more important time
- Allocating resources upfront to eradicate bottlenecks which are currently putting extraordinary pressure on the decommissioning supply chain
- Encouraging integration & collaboration at every level with thorough up-front planning to identify synergies and cost efficiencies
Exlusive Features for this Year's OARC 2014:
Get top-level insight into developing and structuring your decommissioning team for optimal operations-decom handover during a brand new masterclass format – ensuring you are fully prepared to take advantages of the cost efficiencies that an effective asset retirement strategy can bring
Immerse yourself in interactive debate to weigh-up and apply cutting-edge D&A technology advances and improvements across cutting, heavy lift, plugging and abandonment and pipelines
Hear exclusively from environmental leaders during an in-depth session and debate which will elevate your appraoch to safety by considering NORM, preparation for decom, waste management, onshore disposal and more!
Who You'll Meet & Do Business With:
With +1000 North Sea attendees gathering over the last ten years and drawing from our renowned Gulf of Mexico track-record, you are guaranteed to meet the entire offshore community - all who are actively doing business across the end of the lifecycle, including decommissioning & abandonment.
Here's a breakdown of just some of the leading companies who have attended our premier North Sea meeting point:
RENOWNED CONTRACTORS & SERVICE PROVIDERS:
Offshore Asset Retirement Conference at a Glance
- Intensive 2 day technical program
- 2 in-depth, expert-led master classes
- 2 crucual panel session debates
- 150 offshore, brownfield, decommissioning & abandonment experts in attendance
- 30 expert speakers addressing the biggest offshore retirement challenges
- 10 hour of networking time across the 2 days
- 1 exclusive networking drinks reception - the only place to do D&A business!
Does this sound like a worthwhile business opportunitity?
I look forward to seeing you in Aberdeen this November!