Know what it takes to efficiently plan and execute economical decommissioning in the face of a volatile oil price climate
What are the top FIVE reasons you must attend this year?
- Re-evaluate your approach to COP and asset removal amongst industry volatility in order to regain control over decommissioning timelines and eliminate resource waste
- Shine a spotlight on technology pioneers in a showcase of the GOM’s most exciting new technology start-ups and established heavyweights in the world’s largest decommissioning & abandonment exhibition arena
- Unlock essential deepwater decommissioning best practises as the major operators bring reveal their most compelling case studies and lessons learned
- The chance to witness the latest innovators take centre stage and be recognised by the 600+ of the industry’s most influential decision makers in our all-new D&A 2016 Awards Night
- Greater depth and detail than ever before across our dedicated discipline tracks covering Pipeline, topsides, P&A, liability, Rigs to Reefs, Offshore Safety Management and more
Look who’s already on board!
Top Industry Speakers & Attendees from Every Operator
Just some the leading names you can find at this world leading event include:
- Global Decommissioning Advisor, BHP Billiton Petroleum
- VP Decommissioning, BP
- Program Manager - Office of Risk Management, BOEM
- Deputy Regional Supervisor for Regional Field Operations, BSEE
- US Offshore Area Decommissioning Manager, Chevron
- Decommissioning Specialist, ENI SpA
- Senior Project Execution Advisor - Global Decommissioning, ExxonMobil
- Platform Project Manager, Fieldwood Energy
- Senior Vice President, Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas
- Global Decommissioning Projects Manager, Marathon Oil Corporation
- Drilling Manager, Noble Energy
- Decommissioning Manager, Perenco
- Upstream Operations Manager, PetroSA
- Global Category Manager - Safety Equipment and Offshore Decommissioning, Shell
- VP Decommissioning, Shell
- Decommissioning Manager, Stone Energy Corporation
- Decommissioning Manager, Talisman Energy Norway
- VP & CAO, Talos Energy LLC
- Senior Drilling & Wells Advisor, TOTAL E&P USA
All New Decommissioning & Abandonment Industry Awards Night
For the first time ever, the decommissioning industry’s focal point will host an all new awards night that will recognise the brightest technologies, individuals and projects and shine a light on the latest innovations.
Contact us now to find out how you can gain recognition as a leader in innovation and excellence
A Showcase of Innovation & Expertise
With over 70 exhibitors and industry leaders sponsoring the D&A Summit, this really is the only place to do decommissioning business. The giants of the decommissioning industry are always on the lookout for the latest cost cutting and performance improving products and services – just make sure your team is at the forefront.
See What the Industry Thinks:
I’m new to the decommissioning industry and this was a great introduction to the business
Excellent event with high quality presentations
Principal Consultant & Technical Director, Reverse Engineering
A worthwhile experience. Sessions cut across all areas of D&A and were excellently delivered by experts.
The show was well coordinated and kept on schedule. The speakers were informative and the Q&A was very good
Regional Leader - North America, GE Oil & Gas
An enabler for sharing challenges, opportunities and stimulating collaboration
Specialist Engineer, FMC Kongsberg Subsea AS
Networking opportunity is great!
Regulatory Specialist, Shell Exploration & Production Company
Ready to secure your place at the World’s Leading D&A Summit?
Tickets have just been released – make sure to gain on early bird savings by securing your passes today!
Opportunities to participate are limited. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you’ve any questions about the 2016 Summit.