The World’s Largest and Only Global
Decommissioning & Abandonment Conference & Expo!
2015 Key Note Presentations from:
Key topics for 2015 include:
- Well Plugging & Abandonment
- Domestic and International Regulatory Updates Deepwater Decom Case Studies
- Shallow-water Decom Lessons Learned
- Cost Estimation Strategies
- Global Decommissioning Analysis
- Rigs to Reefs Projects & Program Updates
- Environmental Challenges
Returning for its 7th year the world's biggest offshore decommissioning conference and exhibition is back! With an added focus on deepwater decommissioning, brand new opportunities to network with industry leaders and unparalleled insight from the leading operators, this is the industry's most important event.
Transform your decommissioning strategy to deliver cost effective programs from shallow to deepwater
GLOBAL DECOMMISSIONING PERSPECTIVES: Assess the state of D&A across the globe, with critical regulator and operator case studies from Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, Asia-Pacific, South America and Alaska to build a complete picture of the ‘size of the prize'
STRATEGIES TAILORED TO WATER DEPTH & FACILITY TYPE: Get cutting-edge approaches to decommissioning TLPs, SPARs, FPSOs and fixed structures in deepwater and address existing complexities in shallower water
COST ESTIMATION & EFFICIENCY: Accurately and reliably develop cost estimates for your offshore portfolio that will reflect the true cost of decommissioning by implementing robust cost estimation methodologies and techniques
WELL PLUGGING & ABANDONMENT & SUBSEA INFRASTRUCTURE DECOM: Check out the latest technology to maximize well P&A efficiency and ensure regulation is being met for your suspended wells and subsea infrastructure
LIFECYCLE APPROACH TO D&A: Revolutionize your D&A strategy by looking at it as part of an all-encompassing approach to end of field life management to discover the tools, from design to end of life, that can be used to improve cost efficiency
Ground-breaking highlights at the only global D&A gathering:
The level of experience and expertise from all parties (operators, contractors and regulators) was impressive and relevant
Global D&A Advisor, BHP Billiton
- *Official DecomWorld Gala Dinner* - Bringing you a brand new opportunity to cement your relationship with global D&A leaders over a 3 course meal and entertainment on the opening night – whilst hearing from John Hofmeister, Former President of Shell
- Brand new full day ‘closed-door’ deepwater D&A workshop with exclusive case study insight from leading operations (to be announced shortly!) on their latest projects, plus leading subsea cost estimation perspectives from the most active operators in the industry!
- Expanded track sessions to hone in on your top-priority end of life challenges and meet the specialists in Well P&A, Rigs to Reefs, Subsea Infrastructure, Pipelines, Cost Estimation, Deepwater and much more!
- Have your say in the biggest live polling event in the decommissioning calendar and get expert panel commentary on the findings to the most controversial decommissioning topics
- Network with 700 offshore, decommissioning, abandonment and late-life ops executives and 60+ leading exhibitors from across the globe at the world’s biggest D&A networking and business development experience
With support from every major operator over the last 7 years, and over 2000 delegates, check out some of the leading names we have worked with:
Read the Reviews for the Decommissioning & Abandonment Summit
The D&A Summit is the industry's largest and most influential business conference & exhibition for the decommissioning industry. This year, nearly 700 executives will be in attendance along with more than 40 industry pioneer speakers and 70 exhibitors - the D&A Summit is the one event you cannot afford to miss! But don’t just take our word for it:
A comprehensive breadth of decommissioning information. Presentations and exhibits with value, depth and detail
Joseph Orgeron, Chief Technology Officer, Montco Offshore
Provided an eye opening overview of the industry & the challenges it is facing moving into the future
Ethan Laviolette, Senior Engineer, Subsea 7
I attend a number of industry conferences each year: Most do not live up to the advanced billing... this one does!
Eric Smith, Associate Director, Tulane University: Energy Institute
Valuable information about new technologies and techniques
Lance Brown, Senior Engineer, Subsea 7
I thought the show was very informative and had a lot of quality people attend
Barton Folse, Sales Manager, Cashman Equipment
Early sponsorship and exhibition opportunities now available!
With over 70 exhibitors and industry leading sponsors, the D&A Summit is the place to meet the global decommissioning industry. With all the biggest global operators in attendance, you will do business with over 700 senior decision makers.
Just some of the fantastic the D+A Summit has received:
Exhibiting at the Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit was very beneficial for our company. We generated contacts who were the decision makers on large projects that we were targeting
Bill Nobles, National Sales Accounts, InduMar Products
The exhibition draws the highest calibre of talent and expertise in the industry in a concentrated, easy to meet manner
Joel Wittenbraker, CEO, Mactech Offshore
We will work with you to create a bespoke marketing package to help you:
- Showcase your products: We will help you promote your decommissioning products and educate operators on how to overcome key technical challenges with a point of call at your exhibition booth or speaking opportunity
- Premium branding: Cement your company’s position as a leader in the decommissioning industry by putting your brand in front of a targeted audience
- Reach industry decision makers: With 700+ C-level and VP attendees it means that every executive you meet at the event is guaranteed to be a senior level decision-maker with purchasing power
- Increase your visibility online: We will promote your brand through targeted marketing channels and get your company in front of 23,000+ key offshore oil industry executives 5 months before the conference
- Industry thought leadership: Secure your place as a thought leader in decommissioning by addressing an audience of key movers and shakers
- Develop new decommissioning business: 20+ hours of unparalleled networking ensures you have ample time to meet informally with everyone at the event
For more information on these opportunities and many more, simply contact: Andrew Bold, Head of Business Development on +44 (0) 207 3757188 or email email@example.com
Just a few of the leading names who have sponsored and exhibited at the D+A Summit in the past few years:
Int: +44 (0) 20 7422 4341
US: 1800 814 3459 x 4341