The World's Largest Decommissioning & Abandonment Conference & Expo!
Prepare and execute your end of life strategy across the spectrum of offshore assets and drive cost-effective approaches to deepwater well and structural decommissioning
Returning for its 7th year the world's biggest offshore decommissioning conference and exhibition is back! With an added focus on deepwater decommissioning, brand new opportunities to network with industry leaders and unparalleled insight from the leading operators, this is the industry's most important event.
- DEEPWATER WELL ABANDONMENT STRATEGIES: Effectively prepare and execute cost-effective deepwater well abandonment campaigns by assessing the rage of cutting-edge approaches and regulatory requirements
- UNCONVENTIONAL DECOMMISSIONING PROJECTS: Identify the end of life requirements for unique non-shelf assets including TLPs, FPSOs, SPAs and large deepwater structures to reduce effectively reduce risk
- NAVIGATE THE SHIFTING END OF LIFE PORTFOLIO: Get exclusive market updates for GOM, California, North Sea, West Africa and Asia Pacific to identify the biggest D&A opportunities and trends for 2015 and beyond
- LIFECYCLE APPROACH TO D&A: Go beyond viewing D&A as isolated activities by connecting them with the entire lifecycle, from design to operations, to eradicate the legacy issues and maximize cost efficiencies
- CONNECTING THE DISCPLINES: Assess offshore synergies and lessons learned by applying latest approaches from the salvage, diving, HSE, process safety, environmental community to drive industry innovation and collaboration
With support from EVERY major operator over the last 7 years, and over 2000 delegates, check out some of the leading names we have worked with:
Conoco Phillips, Exxon Mobil, Petronas, BP End, Hess, Cheveron, Shell, Anadarko, marathon oil, Inpex, stone energy, energy xxi, BSEEE, NOIA]
Read the Reviews for the Decommissioning & Abandonment Summit
The D&A Summit is the industry's largest and most influential business conference & exhibition for the decommissioning industry. This year, nearly 700 executives will be in attendance along with more than 40 industry pioneer speakers and 70 exhibitors - the D&A Summit is the one event you cannot afford to miss! But don’t just take our word for it:
A comprehensive breadth of decommissioning information. Presentations and exhibits with value, depth and detail
Joseph Orgeron, Chief Technology Officer, Montco Offshore
Provided an eye opening overview of the industry & the challenges it is facing moving into the future
Ethan Laviolette, Senior Engineer, Subsea 7
I attend a number of industry conferences each year: Most do not live up to the advanced billing... this one does!
Eric Smith, Associate Director, Tulane University: Energy Institute
Valuable information about new technologies and techniques
Lance Brown, Senior Engineer, Subsea 7
I thought the show was very informative and had a lot of quality people attend
Barton Folse, Sales Manager, Cashman Equipment
Early sponsorship and exhibition opportunities now available!
With over 70 exhibitors and industry leading sponsors, the D&A Summit is the place to meet the global decommissioning industry. With all the biggest global operators in attendance, you will do business with over 700 senior decision makers.
Just some of the fantastic the D+A Summit has received:
Exhibiting at the Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit was very beneficial for our company. We generated contacts who were the decision makers on large projects that we were targeting
Bill Nobles, National Sales Accounts, InduMar Products
The exhibition draws the highest calibre of talent and expertise in the industry in a concentrated, easy to meet manner
Joel Wittenbraker, CEO, Mactech Offshore
We will work with you to create a bespoke marketing package to help you:
- Showcase your products: We will help you promote your decommissioning products and educate operators on how to overcome key technical challenges with a point of call at your exhibition booth or speaking opportunity
- Premium branding: Cement your company’s position as a leader in the decommissioning industry by putting your brand in front of a targeted audience
- Reach industry decision makers : With 700+ C-level and VP attendees it means that every executive you meet at the event is guaranteed to be a senior level decision-maker with purchasing power
- Increase your visibility online: We will promote your brand through targeted marketing channels and get your company in front of 23,000+ key offshore oil industry executives 5 months before the conference
- Industry thought leadership: Secure your place as a thought leader in decommissioning by addressing an audience of key movers and shakers
- 20+ hours of unparalleled networking ensures you have ample time to meet informally with everyone at the event
For more information on these opportunities and many more, simply contact: Andrew Bold, Head of Business Development on +44 (0) 207 3757188 or email email@example.com
Just a few of the leading names who have sponsored and exhibited at the D+A Summit in the past few years:
Int: +44 (0) 20 7422 4341
US: 1800 814 3459 x 4341