Conference Venue and Accomodation
The world's largest decommissioning and abandonment conference and expo will return to Houston on March 14-15, 2017 at the Omni Houston Hotel, Houston, Texas, USA.
Omni Hotel Houston
Phone: (713) 871-8181
* Please note a discounted rate for this hotel will be available once your registration for the event is confirmed. DecomWorld do not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from DecomWorld.
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer. You are just 10 minutes by car from the central business district and 30 minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport or 25 minutes from William P. Hobby Airport. Of course, our exceptional amenities and four-diamond service may make it hard to leave your room.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Express check-in/check-out available
Enjoy some of the finest accommodations offered in Houston. The amenities in our guest rooms and suites will spoil you from staying anywhere else.
Each spacious room welcomes you with graceful decor and exquisite appointments. Outside your window, enjoy magnificent skyline views or look upon one of our outdoor pools.
- Marble baths
- Plush robes
- Nightly turndown service
- Foam or feather pillows
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Lighted makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable life safety equipment available including strobe fire alarm and TDD telephone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- AM/FM Alarm clocks with MP3 plug-in
- Smartdesk with dataport
- Individual climate control
- Remote control colour TV with cable service
With fantastic city views, four-diamond service and amenities, the finest of dining and world-class shopping on your doorstep, the Omni Houston Hotel is the only way to experience America’s fourth-largest city.
- Business center open 24 hours
- Check cashing
- Concierge and staff are multilingual
- Currency exchange
- Full-service restaurant
- Gift shop
- Guest room dining available 24-hours
- 24 Hours Health Club access
- Whirlpool with two dry saunas adjacent
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- In-room fitness
- Laundry service (24-hour valet)
- Massage therapy available
- Pressing service (1-hour)
- Safe deposit box located at front desk
- Complimentary full-service fitness center
- Two outdoor swimming pools; one pool is heated
- Jogging and biking trails located around the hotel
From George Bush Intercontinental Airport (approx. 30 mins)
I-45 South to Loop 610 West (becomes 610 South); exit Woodway and make a right Proceed west for approximately two blocks. Turn left on Riverway, indicated by two large red walls on your left hand side. Continue on Riverway until you reach the hotel.
Other transportation options from the airport:
- Taxi: Approximately $53 per way per person
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $24 one way per person (Super Shuttle 1-800-258-3826)
- Limo Service: Approximately $70
From William P. Hobby Airport (approx. 25 mins)
I-45 North to Loop 610 West (becomes 610 North); Exit Memorial/Woodway. Turn left at Woodway and proceed two blocks. Turn left on Riverway, indicated by large red wall.
- Taxi: Approximately $44 one way per person
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $19 one way per person
Directions from the North – Dallas/Fort Worth
Take I-45 South to 610 West. Take 610 West to 610 South. Exit Woodway. At the traffic light turn right. Proceed 1/4 mile. Hotel entrance is on the left (watch for 2 large red stucco walls).
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH – CORPUS CHRISTI
Take Highway 59 North to Loop 610 North. Exit Woodway. Turn left at the traffic light and proceed 1/4 mile. Hotel entrance is on the left (watch for 2 large red stucco walls).
Directions from the East – Beaumont, TX and Baton Rouge, LA
Take I-10 West 2nd 610 South exit (approx. 20 miles past 1st exit). Take 610 South to Woodway. Turn right at the traffic light. Proceed 1/4 mile. Hotel entrance is on the left (watch for 2 large red stucco walls).
Directions from the West – San Antonio
Take I-10 East to Loop 610 South. Take 610 South to Woodway. Exit on Woodway. Turn right at the traffic light. Proceed for 1/4 mile. Hotel entrance is on the left (watch for 2 large red stucco walls).